Spellbinder Productions Ltd. couldn’t do the work we do without the beauty of the world and environment around us.
Now, more than ever, we are fully committed to minimising our environmental impact and being as ‘green’ as we can be. It is at the forefront of our day-to-day work and we encourage everyone who works with us to do the same.
Our sustainability goals
- Reduce paper waste
- Reduce plastic waste
- Use only new low emissions vehicles
- Use only LED lighting
- Turn lights off when not in use
- Remote working where practical
- Key crew on and off site
- Leverage remote production techniques
- We ask our crew to reuse any water bottles brough on site
- We communicate all of the above to our crew on each job that we do
Thanks to Ecologi we are now a climate positive workforce. Our employees’ business and personal footprints are offset. This is achieved by Spellbinder funding 10 trees planted every month.
Environmental offsetting through planting trees is an effective long-term approach to managing the unavoidable impact of business activities on the environment.
See our company forest here!